Lineshaft Driven Live Roller Conveyor
An Energy Efficient Means of Conveying
Lineshaft Driven Live Roller Conveyor (LS) is optimal for conveying light products (15 lbs./roller) at speeds of 25 to 120 FPM. They are designed for flat-bottomed, evenly distributed loads, such as those found in distribution and warehousing, food packaging and parcel handling. One motor can power up to 100 feet of conveyor, reducing costs of power consumption, installation and maintenance.
- Economical conveyance of loads up to 75 lbs. or 15 lbs. per roller
- Easy add slaved components; curves, spurs and transfers
- Increased driving force with optional keyed spools and high tension bands
- Full line of standard modular accessories
- Common applications include box, tote or tray transportation and minimum pressure accumulation